This is just another quick guide on coloring. It works best if you want to go for a dark & grainy sort of look.
Theme 24 - It was good never looking down.
It has 4 links.
The sidebar must be 330x900.
Like the post if you use it.
Okey, let’s see if I’m clear :B
1) Choose the picture you want for the bg. I used some caps from “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug” that I found them here (if you want to know). Crop it to 500 px w & 220 px h. I used this action and this psd.
3) Select all the layers and group them (layer > group layers). Them select all the frames and copy them.
4) Paste your frames to the bg. A window will pop-up and choose the option paste over section and they will appear over your bg.
5) Now, you will notice that from the 2nd frame to the last one, there’s no bg. To fix that just press this little button and choose match layer across frames, press “ok” and you have the bg.
6) Move the gif to the place you want. Now, to make the effect just change the blending mode to “hard light” or “lighten light” (depends on your bg) and TADA :D You’re done!!
If you don’t understand sth, ask me again (:
psd #3 for silhouettes (mediafire)
- works on all seasons
- contains vibrance
- if you want to change the color, move the hue arrow left or right
- you might also need to adjust levels layer
- please like and/or reblog this post if downloading
- don’t redistribute or claim as your own
- this psd has been password protected, since it had more downloads than notes. if you want the password - message me off-anon and i will answer you privately (i will check if you liked/reblogged this post). please don’t share the password. thank you!